Learn how to effectively market your business at an event.
Events are the original social marketing - immersive experiences centered on a big theme or idea. Big businesses are all about “experiential marketing” - creating in-person experiences that develop the brand personality and creating in-person engagement for customers and clients - and now you can learn how to do this with your business. Events are also great opportunities to create cost-effective content that you can re-purpose across the marketing mix.
According to Gartner's CMO Survey, event marketing is a crucial and growing element of the marketing budget and this Masterclass is designed to kick-start your knowledge and understanding of event marketing and give you practical tips you can walk away with and implement tomorrow.
In this interactive and practical Masterclass you'll learn about the fundamental drivers of events and nine crucial insights that will help you maximise your marketing spend and impact your bottom line.
- Know - why you must understand the value of events to warp-speed your marketing
- Appreciate - the different types of business events to attend
- Understand - how to evaluate which events will maximise your marketing spend
- Assess the value of event sponsorship packages and how to negotiate to your advantage
- Maximise - your exhibition stand and agreeing those crucial extras that make the difference
- Discover - how to differentiate yourself as an event speaker
- Evaluate - whether and how to host your own cost-effective events
- Learn - best practice tips for follow-up ROI - ensure your connections turn into business
- Take home - your event marketing schedule to implement tomorrow.