Learn the tricks of the trade from one of the UK’s top marketing Masterminds to grow your business
£48 (usually £98 - use discount code 'onlinemarketing' when booking for your £50 saving)
Ideally suited to those interested in SME marketing, this masterclass takes a unique, hands-on approach that encourages full participation.
Grow's MD, Alasdair Inglis will share the vital low cost marketing tools and techniques that marketing experts use and introduce new ways of thinking about how you market, promote and sell your business.
You will receive your own 21-page Marketing Masterclass workbook, which is packed with practical information to help you with your long-term marketing goals and we use your business – and those of other participants – as real-life case studies, so you understand how marketing strategies can apply specifically to your business.
The masterclass covers:
- The 12 marketing concepts you must understand to grow your business.
- How to dramatically improve your website and marketing materials by using an easy to implement step-by-step approach to your marketing.
- How to attract new clients by creating an irresistible offer.
- How to get other businesses to promote you at little or no cost.
- How to use your biggest asset – your existing customers – to grow your business.
- How to start thinking like a strategic marketer and applying this thinking to your business.
- How to start thinking like an entrepreneur How to easily find all the websites your competitors have links on and apply this to your marketing
- How to use your customers’ feedback to transform your marketing
'One of the best workshops I have been to - and I have been to a lot! Alasdair is extremely knowledgeable about small business sales and marketing and the workshop gave me a wealth of actionable ideas to take forward for my business'.
Sinead Mac Manus, MD 8fold
'I found the workshop to be very informative, constructive and just what I needed at this stage in my business! All the information given and shared was extremely helpful and has inspired and motivated me to move forward with some new ideas. I have also taken from this some really useful new contacts'.
James Bishop MD Hire The Barman