Join our Marketing Masterclass to discover how to determine and reach customers for your new business venture.
To keep our users and staff safe we've decided to suspend our events, including our Start-ups in London Libraries workshops. We are working to make these accessible digitally and will update this event listing to a webinar in the near future.
Are you ready to take your business idea to market? Our marketing masterclass, held in 10 boroughs across London, will equip you with the knowledge and resources needed to increase brand awareness and attract more customers. This practical workshop will break down and simplify the marketing strategies and processes you need to succeed. By the end you will leave with a step-by-step guide on how to implement each approach as well as your very own marketing plan for you to use right away. The topics covered during the Marketing Masterclass include:
- Customer profiling – once we have explored who your customers are and how they think, we will then look at how you can authentically connect with them and the best marketing channels to reach them.
- Good & Bad marketing - in the second part of the day we’ll gain an understanding of how to formulate an effective marketing plan by exploring what to do and more importantly, what not to do. You’ll learn how to tell your brand story through your marketing in a compelling and engaging way.
- Your strategy for growth – after defining objectives for your business, we’ll then go on look at digital marketing, how to set a marketing budget and how to explore and penetrate new markets as your brand grows.
- Marketing and sales - during the final part of the workshop we’ll explore the relationship between marketing and sales and identifying how to market your ideas to the right people. We will work through examples and discuss design tools which you can use to create a winning proposal.
To take part in this workshop, you should either:
- Have registered your business in the last 12 months
- Be ready to register your business
- Have already taken part in a Day 2 (Get ready for business) workshop on the Start-ups in London Libraries programme
This is part of the Start-ups in London programme and so Marketing Masterclasses can be found in 10 boroughs across London.
The project is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, the British Library, ten participating London boroughs and generously supported by JP Morgan and Arts Council England.
|Name:||Marketing Masterclass - Start-ups in London Libraries|
|When:||- , 10.00 - 13.00 or 14.00 - 17.00|
|Price:||Admission: Free entry|