Join our Marketing Masterclass to discover how to determine and reach customers for your new business venture.
Our Start-ups in London Libraries workshops are now available as webinars accessible remotely from wherever you are. To book your place on one of our webinar workshops, please visit our Eventbrite page.
Are you ready to take your business idea to market? Our 2-part marketing masterclass will equip you with the knowledge and resources needed to increase brand awareness and attract more customers. These practical workshops will break down and simplify the marketing strategies and processes you need to succeed. By the end you will leave with a step-by-step guide on how to implement each approach as well as your very own marketing plan for you to use right away. The topics covered during the Marketing Masterclass include:
- Customer profiling – once we have explored who your customers are and how they think, we will then look at how you can authentically connect with them and the best marketing channels to reach them.
- Good & Bad marketing - in the second part of the day we’ll gain an understanding of how to formulate an effective marketing plan by exploring what to do and more importantly, what not to do. You’ll learn how to tell your brand story through your marketing in a compelling and engaging way.
- Your strategy for growth – after defining objectives for your business, we’ll then go on look at digital marketing, how to set a marketing budget and how to explore and penetrate new markets as your brand grows.
- Marketing and sales - we’ll explore the relationship between marketing and sales and identifying how to market your ideas to the right people. We will work through examples and discuss design tools which you can use to create a winning proposal.
- Digital marketing - we will look at the different social media channels, touch on search engine optimisation, as well as the steps needed to build our own hashtag and keyword strategies
- Partnerships and Brand collaborations - during the final part of the webinar, we will look at the benefits of partnerships, understand what potential partners are looking for and learn the steps we can take to approach the brands we want to work with.
The upcoming dates for our Marketing Masterclass webinars are:
|Part 1||Part 2|
|15 November||19 November|
|22 November||26 November|
To take part in this workshop, you should either:
- Have registered your business in the last 12 months or be ready to register your business
- Have a London-based postcode
- Have already taken part in a Day 2 (Get ready for business) workshop on the Start-ups in London Libraries programme
The project is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, the British Library, ten participating London boroughs and generously supported by JP Morgan and Arts Council England.