During this dynamic fast-paced workshop, you will be introduced to a myriad of new ways to think about how you market, promote and, sell your business.
Join us for a practical, action-packed masterclass, with the small business marketing experts, Grow
In this interactive sales and marketing workshop, Grow’s MD, Alasdair Inglis, will share the vital low-cost marketing tools and techniques that will get new customers knocking on your door.
- During this dynamic fast-paced workshop, you will be introduced to a myriad of new ways to think about how you market, promote and, sell your business.
- We'll use your business - and those of other participants - as real life case studies, so you understand how marketing strategies can apply specifically to you.
- You'll get your own 21-page Marketing Masterclass workbook packed with practical information to help you with your long-term marketing goals.
- You'll leave the workshop with seven practical steps that you can take immediately to improve your marketing.
What you'll learn from this workshop:
The 12 marketing concepts you must understand to grow your business
- How to dramatically improve your website and marketing materials by using an easy to implement step-by-step approach to your marketing
- How to attract new clients by creating an irresistible offer
- How to get other businesses to promote you at little or no cost
- How to use your biggest asset - your existing customers - to grow your business
- Why you should think about marketing in terms of return on investment rather than cost.
- How to start thinking like a strategic marketer and applying it to your business.
- How to start looking at what you sell through the eyes of your customers
- How to start thinking like an entrepreneur
- How to easily find all the websites your competitors have links on and apply this to your marketing
- We will give you a range of practical resources that will help with your marketing
- How to use your customer’s feedback to transform your marketing
This workshop is suitable for owners of small and medium-sized businesses, start-ups, entrepreneurs, freelancers, those who work in marketing, marketing students at university or anyone with an interest in SME marketing.
Ambitious business owners understand that good marketing is the key to business growth. If you run a business, but need to learn more about effective marketing, then this is the workshop for you.
Business & IP Centre
The British Library
96 Euston Road
Show map How to get to the Library
|When:||, 14.00 - 18.00|
|Price:||£48 (usually £98 - use discount code "BRITLIBRARY" when booking for your £50 saving)|
+44 (0)20 7412 7901