Your guide to giving your service based business the personal touch and attracting your ideal clients
It is often said that ‘people buy from people’ and if you’re running a business in the wellness or personal services sector then this is especially true. To build a successful business in these industries you’ll need people to buy into your vision and identity and build a clear, compelling and consistent personal brand that resonates with your target audience and builds trust.
Personal branding isn’t necessarily about creating a brand from scratch however. Rather, it’s about recognizing what makes you ‘you’ and then placing this at the front and centre of your proposition to help your business stand out from the crowd in the most authentic way possible.
Elizabeth Ellery is a photographer, graphics whizz, website designer and fashion industry insider who’s launched two successful businesses and now uses her skills and experience to help wellness sector entrepreneurs trailblazing a new path build the perfect personal brand to reflect their own story. In this brand new workshop she’ll teach you how to identify and build on your own authentic self to create a brand for your business that is uniquely ‘you’. The session will cover content including:
1. Identifying who you are and your values - Not who you think you should be
2. How to attract your ideal clients by making them feel emotionally invested in you
3. Learn how to visually create your personal brand using Pinterest
4. How to create your brand guidelines in Canva
5. How to put everything you’ve learned into practice in your online business, from DIY or hiring it out.
Don’t miss this opportunity to build a business brand that matches who you are and attracts the right type of clients for your business!