Like it or loathe it, effective networking is key to a building a successful, sustainable business.
- Develop a strategic, effective action plan for networking
- Overcome networking nerves, stresses and anxieties
- Make a positive, powerful and punchy impression
- Find your own authentic networking style, approach and voice
- Become interested in others and make them interested in you
- Create rapport, respect and relationships and then identify the right people in the right places to network
- Work a room effectively and confidently
- Follow-up, forge links, friendships, partnerships and create opportunities
- Create win-win situations and learn the importance of being earnest
- Anyone who wants or needs to win more influence, contacts, customers or business
- Anyone who fears or loathes networking
- Anyone looking to build people and customer skills
Increase your chances of business success.
About the BIPC
Don’t forget we have over £5m worth of online market reports from top publishers Mintel, Frost & Sullivan, Euromonitor amongst others, company data for over 144 million UK and global companies, over 60 million patents and more. With a Reader Pass you can access all of these resources for free before or after your workshop (or in the break if you can’t keep away!) and get your business ahead of the competition.