An evening of inspiration for women, offering insight, honest experience and advice on how to turn your passion into pounds and build an enterprise driven by meaning.
Parenting and lifestyle blogger and author of Honest Mum Vicki Psarias (founder of honestmum.com) and entrepreneur and author of PURPOSE Jessica Huie MBE host their fourth annual Passion into Pounds event in partnership with the British Library.
The dynamic duo, who both released their debut books earlier this year, will chair the event and share their own journeys. They will be sharing the stage with an authentic and diverse panel willing to impart the gems of their experience making pounds from their passion with purpose.
Drawing on experience taking ideas from concept to market, the women explain how and when you can make the leap from employee to working for yourself. You’ll learn:
- How to leverage the digital space for business success
- How to summon the courage to make the leap from employee to boss
- How to build a YouTube audience
- How to raise your profile without compromising your soul and build an authentic personal brand
- How to create a flexible work life that works for you
- How to stand out in a crowded market
- Why the company you keep is critical to your success
- How to find joy and fulfillment in your work
- How partnerships can help to build your brand
- Why YOU have the power to change the world
The inspired panel comprises:
Taban Shoresh - A child genocide survivor, Taban is the founder of The Lotus Flower, a women and girls non-profit that currently works in Kurdistan, Northern Iraq with survivors of conflict.
Kaushal - With over 2.1 million devoted YouTube subscribers, Kaushal Beauty's makeup tutorials have become some of the platform’s most watchable beauty videos.
Liv Conlon - Having left school at sixteen, the CEO of ThePropertyStagers built a £1 million business in the space of two years with the help of organic Facebook marketing.Tamu Thomas - Founder of women’s lifestyle and clothing brand Live Three Sixty. The brand creates products for busy women seeking to simplify life and create space for everyday joy, giving you more time to focus on setting intentions and staying grounded.