Pitching allows you to stand out from the crowd and get the right people excited about your business.
If you don't pitch for what you want, you don't get what you want.
Pitching for new business, ideas and emotional intelligence dominates the world of business. It is an essential necessity for any business to thrive. Whether you are networking, seeking seed funding or delivering a pitch deck presentations to potential investors, customers, partners or co-founders, excelling at pitching will make a huge difference to your business.
A pitch is not a meeting, it's the beginning of a conversation.
This workshop will ensure that you have the knowledge about “who” you need to be when pitching and what goes into making a great pitch.
During this workshop you will learn:
- Why pitching is vital to any business
- Who you need to ‘Be’ for people to buy into you and your business
- How to craft an engaging elevator pitch
- What goes into creating a 5 step pitch architecture
- How to be an engaging presenter and remain calm
At the end of the workshop you will:
- Know who you need to ‘Be’ when pitching
- Have an outline for your elevator and 5 minute pitch
- Have practised your elevator and 5 minute pitch
- Have more confidence to pitch your business, ideas or requests
- Understand what any audience is looking for when you are pitching
- Receive feedback on your elevator pitch
Only 15 tickets available per session.
Elaine Powell, is a professional speaker, public speaking coach, storyteller, author and has trained 25,000 people and run over 500 workshops in the art of effective communication. CEO of Speak With Confidence Training and Consultancy, a business that equips start ups, business owners and entrepreneurs with the confidence and skills necessary to become masterful in presentation skills, business pitching, storytelling and effective communication.