Learn to present with confidence
Presenting with confidence, is something that most people aspire to do well. Whether it is standing up talking at a meeting, delivering a presentation or sharing your voice, opinions and views with others. When you Present With Confidence you get to touch, move and inspire others.
Having worked with 25,000 people equipping them with the skills, knowledge and empowerment to be outstanding as a speaker. In this workshop Elaine not only teaches the skills but share the tips that can make anyone a great and phenomenal speaker.
During the workshop you will learn:
- How you can effectively use vocal, verbal and visual techniques to engage any audience
- Understand what nerves are and learn tips to control them
- How to gain confidence in yourself and your speaking ability
- How structure is vital to keeping audience attention
- Gain clarity around your key message
- Learn how to write and deliver a short engaging speech
At the end of the workshop you will have:
- Have practised speaking several times
- Delivered a 2 minute personal story or presentation
- Increase your ability to persuade and influence
- Speak with confidence and charisma
- Learnt how to manage your fears and nerves
- Start having fun being self-expressed
- Receive professional feedback
About Elaine Powell
Elaine Powell is a professional speaker, public speaking coach, storyteller, author and has trained 20,000 people and run over 500 workshops in the art of effective communication. CEO of Speak With Confidence Training and Consultancy, a business that equips start-ups, business owners and entrepreneurs with the confidence and skills necessary to become masterful in presentation skills, business pitching, storytelling and effective communication.
Don’t forget the Business & IP Centre has over £5m worth of online market reports from top publishers Mintel, Frost & Sullivan, Euromonitor amongst others, company data for over 144 million UK and global companies, over 60 million patents and more. With a Reader Pass you can access all of these resources for free before or after your workshop (or in the break if you can’t keep away!) and get your business ahead of the competition.