This session, for Readers with a current Reader Pass, provides an introduction to the Library's range of electronic resources.
This session is for you if:
- you are keen to improve your digital and information search skills and techniques
- you wish to expand your knowledge of electronic articles, journals, theses, books, databases etc.
The session will clarify which eresources are:
- only accessible online from the Reading Room PCs
- available to British Library Reader Pass holders on a personal device
- freely available to everybody everywhere.
To find out more please email us at ReferenceServicesTraining@bl.uk or speak to a member of staff at the Humanities Reference Desk.
Please note that our Reader sessions are held within our Reading Rooms, so you will need a current Reader Pass. If you wish to attend you should get, or renew, a Reader Pass.