Join this workshop and learn the essential steps to becoming a successful exporter and expand your business post-Covid. You will come away with the skills and a set of tasks to complete that will help you to make the most of your international opportunities, whilst understanding the challenges and how to avoid them.
This session will cover:
- Is export right for your business?
- Benefits & challenges
- The importance of assessing your export readiness
Where to Export?
- Assessing the best market opportunities for your business
- How to narrow down the options
- Assessing barriers to entry
- Market priority scoring and ranking
How to Export
- Importance of focus
- Defining your route to market
- Getting the basics right
- Developing your market entry plan
- Monitoring progress vs targets & milestones
About your speaker:
Mike Wilson is CEO & founder of Go Exporting, a consultancy specialising in helping businesses to go global. He has 30+ years’ experience in international business for SMEs and corporates. Mike is an in-demand presenter on all aspects of international trade for International Labour Organisation, DIT, Business Wales, Enterprise Nation, Amazon Business, Alibaba, Enterprise Ireland, Banks, Trade Associations and many more.
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.
|Name:||Reset. Restart: Understanding exporting|
|When:||, 14.00 – 15.30|
|Price:||Admission: Free entry|