Is the thought of writing your first-ever business plan proving to be a little more daunting than anticipated? Well, doing something for the first time often is, but by attending the “The Business Plan Building Workshop”
Pete Schonbeck, a highly experienced business coach and advisor, will take you through the key steps of the fundamentals of creating the foundations for a strong and robust business plan - to help you get your business off to the best possible start by covering:
In this Practical workshop, you will learn about how to approach the fundamentals by creating the foundation of your business in the form of your business plan.
• EXECUTIVE SUMMARY- The vision /strategy for your business - Where are you now? & Where are you going?
• THE KEY PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS - Who’s going to help you realise it?
• LEGAL MATTERS (Business Status e.g. Sole Trader/Partnership/Ltd)
• FINANCIAL FORECASTS (presented in a formulated excel sheet with a pre-completed example sent prior to the workshop.
• How to approach MARKET RESEARCH - Who is the competition for example? with the help of the great services provided in the BIPC reading rooms
• THE MARKETING PLAN - How are you going to shout about it!??
• OPERATIONS – The day to day running of your business (facilities/customers/suppliers and staff considerations)
Post the workshop everyone will get the template and business guide created in a bespoke manner geared to the attendees present and e-mailed to you.
• Peter has been a real inspiration, a mentor and a helpful guide for us over the last two years. His understanding and knowledge of manufacturing have made it a lot easier for Peter to understand our journey and the difficulties that lie ahead. He has given us a different and alternative view at looking at our business and how we do things, making sure we always question our motives. His good humour and positive attitude have been a real comfort for us, even in the most difficult of times.
Boyowa Olugbo (Managing Director) Stennah & Hope Ltd
• Pete approaches mentoring with intelligence and humour. Not only did I learn a lot from Pete, I really enjoyed my sessions. Without his help, I would not have been able to learn the intricacies of business planning, secure funding and successfully launch my business. There’s no doubt that Pete can help you on your business journey.
Janine Wallace-Dowse - Managing Director of London Paper Crafts
About the Presenter
Productschön: Business Advice was set-up to work with both new & established businesses including fashion creatives, artists, service industry professionals and a multitude of on-line and off-line line businesses in the food & beverage, tech, furniture, beauty, travel, sports and well-being sectors.
Pete is an internationally experienced merchant who has worked in Retail and Wholesale for internationally recognised brands such as Levi Strauss,
Pete also consulted for large UK businesses, which then led him to become, a creative industry focussed business adviser. Initially working with LSBC (London small business centre), as part of a London based business advisory team. With the above experience/background, Pete has developed strong business insights and an entrepreneurial approach to developing business strategies.
Don’t forget we have over £5m worth of online market reports from top publishers Mintel, Frost & Sullivan, Euromonitor amongst others, company data for over 144 million UK and global companies, over 60 million patents and more. With a Reader Pass you can access all of these resources for free before or after your workshop (or in the break if you can’t keep away!) and get your business ahead of the competition.