Do you have a startup idea but aren’t sure how to take it forward without capital, technical skills, or expensive equipment? Are you curious about Lean Startup and how it can help you and your startup succeed?
This workshop, led by Josh Liu, takes you through the initial business idea iteration process, helping you to test the market. Lean startup techniques do not require any coding, and you won’t waste time and money creating a website, product, or service that no one wants to use or pay for.
This workshop covers:
- A brief introduction to Lean Startup
- How to know if your target customers will love your idea
- Tips for customer interviews
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product) techniques to test the market
Afterwards you will have the clarity and confidence to take your idea to the next level.
Josh Lui is an serial entrepreneur with 8 years of startup experience. He created startups in enterprise software, hardware, the two-sided marketplace and the consumer Internet. As a keen Lean Startup practitioner, he co-organises Lean Startup Circle London, the largest Lean Startup community in Europe. He conducts Lean workshops at the Hackathon event and Google Campus, and also runs Lean Startup Machine, a 2-day Lean Startup bootcamp.
|Name:||Validate Your Startup Idea with Minimal Time and Money|
Show Map How to get to the Library
|Enquiries:||+44 (0)1937 546546
* Please note that there is a £1.50 transaction fee when tickets are posted, or for telephone sales when an e-ticket is requested.