The framework used during the workshop is the Business Model Canvas – the world’s most popular strategic management and entrepreneurial business tool used extensively by business owners and corporate teams (www.strategyzer.com
• Allows you to design, describe and/or challenge your business plan
• Visual, one page chart which is inherently simple, extremely effective and easy to maintain
• Create a new model, or adapt the structure of an organisation or idea
The Canvas has with nine inter-locking elements seen through three lenses:
• Desirability: Do customers want your product/service?
• Feasibility: Can we build and deliver it?
• Viability: Does it make financial sense?
• Plus, Adaptability: How does it fit into your current business model?
At the centre is the Value Proposition, which is the exchange of value between your business and your customer/clients. The workshop will help you build your personalised Business Model targeted at your Customer Segments.