- What are the different types of funding?
- How do I know if my idea is suitable for investment?
- What makes a successful crowdfunding campaign?
- What are the latest trends and techniques for funding?
- What are investors really looking for?
- When is the right time to go for angel investment?
- How do I make my investment proposal stand out to investors?
- Should I continue with plans for my crowdfunding campaign despite the Covid-19 crisis?
Who is it for?
Entrepreneurs at all stages - whether you're about to launch your business or have an established business. We're here to help you figure things out during this challenging time.
This webinar series
Entrepreneurs around the world have been adjusting their approaches to business and building new capabilities to meet their customers' current and future needs.
After seven years of trading, he exited his business in 2003 and was invited to join a private equity company, Capital Partners, eventually heading up the business angel division. Here he had access to nearly 5,000 angel investors and reviewed more than 1,000 business plans every year.
About the BIPC
Don’t forget we have over £5m worth of online market reports from top publishers Mintel, Frost & Sullivan, Euromonitor amongst others, company data for over 144 million UK and global companies, over 60 million patents and more. With a Reader Pass you can access all of these resources for free before or after your workshop (or in the break if you can’t keep away!) and get your business ahead of the competition.