Knowing how to approach marketing during COVID and what you should be saying to existing customers and how to approach new customers is a challenge for many entrepreneurs.
- Dozens of examples of what entrepreneurs, as well as Grow's clients are doing to market themselves successfully during COVID and beyond.
- You’ll learn a profoundly simple growth hack to discover the best opportunities for you to grow your business during and after COVID.
- Alasdair will share the marketing strategies and approaches he's recommending to his clients that are working successfully.
- Get to brainstorm with other like-minded entrepreneurs in Zoom breakout rooms during the webinar and share your wisdom and experience with each other.
- Using research from Harvard Business Review you’ll learn the strategy that is most likely to ensure business recovery and growth post COVID.
- The webinar is in-depth, with exercises, examples, pictures, a mini workbook and video examples. You will learn how you should be email marketing, how to approach social media and how to communicate with your existing customers effectively.
What our users say
“I have come away with a ton of things to do! The workshop was so informative and covered everything. It was a practical and thorough session and has given me so many tips to put into action. Covering all the relevant topics with useful content the workbook is a great resource." Ben Gill MD Nice and Serious
“I'm already trained and experienced in Marketing but this workshop exposed me to how the discipline has been transformed by new technology. I understand all the basic concepts but was totally intrigued by how they are done in the new medium. This was truly a “Master Class”. The presenter didn't talk down to the audience and hand a lot of examples and case studies from the experienced participants." Devon Thomas - Lambeth Enterprise
- Increase weekly turnover from 5K - 9K
- Increase turnover by 40%
- Increase revenues by £350,000 per annum
Meet the delivery partner
About the BIPC
Don’t forget we have over £5m worth of online market reports from top publishers Mintel, Frost & Sullivan, Euromonitor amongst others, company data for over 144 million UK and global companies, over 60 million patents and more. With a Reader Pass you can access all of these resources for free before or after your workshop (or in the break if you can’t keep away!) and get your business ahead of the competition.