Join funding expert Paul Grant on this live webinar as he explores the latest trends and techniques for raising capital via crowdfunding; how to avoid the common pitfalls; and ways to discover an approach to crowdfunding that works best for you.
In a nutshellYou'll learn:
- A step by step approach to crowdfunding for your business
- Types of crowdfunding
- The best crowdfunding platforms
- How to structure and value your deal
- How to receive crowdfunding without releasing equity
- How to secure a loan through crowdlending
- Whether crowdfunding is right for you
- How to structure your crowdfunding pitch
- What tax breaks you need to know about
- How to market your crowdfunding deal
- How others have successfully raised capital through crowdfunding
- The new initiatives being introduced by the main equity crowdfunding platforms to ensure your chances of raising capital remain high during the Covid-19 crisis
Who is it for?
Entrepreneurs at all stages - whether you're about to launch your business or have an established business.
We'll also be giving you road-tested formulas and templates for attracting investment that have been evolved over a decade and validated by hundreds of investors.
This webinar series
Entrepreneurs around the world have been adjusting their approaches to business and building new capabilities to meet their customers' current and future needs.
After seven years of trading, he exited his business in 2003 and was invited to join a private equity company, Capital Partners, eventually heading up the business angel division. Here he had access to nearly 5,000 angel investors and reviewed more than 1,000 business plans every year.
About the BIPC
Don’t forget we have over £5m worth of online market reports from top publishers Mintel, Frost & Sullivan, Euromonitor amongst others, company data for over 144 million UK and global companies, over 60 million patents and more. With a Reader Pass you can access all of these resources for free before or after your workshop (or in the break if you can’t keep away!) and get your business ahead of the competition.