Successful organisations know how to tell their story. They understand what their audience needs and they understand how to communicate that with a minimum of fuss. That, essentially, is the secret of good branding. This workshop will teach you the principles behind successful brands and give you practical tips to shape your own story without spending a fortune.
Join branding experts Michael Murdoch and Robbie Dale to understand how you can create an organisation that people fall in love with so you can...
- Improve your marketing
- Make more sales
- Attract the best talent
- Pitch to investors with confidence
In this workshop you’ll learn...
- The six key questions you need to answer to better tell your story
- How to answer the questions via tips, exercises and case studies
- How to articulate your Value Proposition clearly and succinctly
- How to test and validate your ideas about your brand
- How to differentiate your brand and stand out from the competition in the real world
Plus, we’ll provide you with a downloadable appendix full of online resources, case studies, worksheets, videos, templates and other tools that will make it easy for you to build on the foundations laid down in the workshop once you’re back at your desk.
Our session has been built on over 30 years combined experience working with hundreds of businesses. So whether you’re planning something new, just starting out or looking to refresh and existing brand, we have the framework and plenty of ideas that will help!
- Date: Friday 23 December 2022
- Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm (including open Q&A, bring your questions!)
- Price: From £10
- Where: Online via Zoom (link will be sent in advance of the session via the email you provide)
- Only 100 spaces, so be quick
About your speakers
About the BIPC
Don’t forget we have over £5m worth of online market reports from top publishers Mintel, Frost & Sullivan, Euromonitor amongst others, company data for over 144 million UK and global companies, over 60 million patents and more. With a Reader Pass you can access all of these resources for free before or after your workshop (or in the break if you can’t keep away!) and get your business ahead of the competition.