This workshop (delivered online using Microsoft teams) will help you get a deeper understanding of what your clients really want and think about your products and services, and how to use these client insights to increase sales, win repeated business, grow profits and build a stronger brand reputation.
- The importance of talking to clients
- What SMEs need to know from their clients
- The benefits of client feedback
- How to get honest client insight and feedback
- Business challenges from a marketing perspective
- Effective marketing channels
- Building your reputation and brand image
- A clearer definition of your ideal clients and how to find them
- Clarity on key client issues and how to use this insight to grow your business
- A simple, useable process to strengthen your brand reputation
- An action plan for more successful online networking
This will be a fun and interactive session and delegates will take away specific actions to help grow their business faster!
Webinar presenter: LBSS advisor Noshir Desai of ND Consulting - with over 35 years of business and finance experience, Noshir specialises in market research and customer insights and provides practical support to business owners.