- Understand the psychology of connecting and influencing
- Consider the key dos and don’ts of networking online and in person
- Explore what changes you might need to make to your networking strategy now
- Utilise your existing network
- Identify your authentic voice and style of networking that suits you / your business
- Ask any questions about networking effectively and authentically
- Wednesday 07 December 2022
To join this webinar
- Password: 846764
- If you’ve not used Zoom before we recommend you arrive 10 minutes before and click on the link it will prompt you to download a simple bit of free software so you can view the video. It will also prompt you to enable your audio and video on your computer so you can take part
- You may want to download Zoom for free for ease for future sessions https://zoom.us
Rasheed Ogunlaru is a leading life coach, motivational speaker and business / leadership coach. The author of Soul Trader – Putting the Heart Back into Your Business and is life and business coach partner to the British Library Business & IP Centre. This session is run in proud partnership with the British Library Business & IP Centre.
About the BIPC
Don’t forget we have over £5m worth of online market reports from top publishers Mintel, Frost & Sullivan, Euromonitor amongst others, company data for over 144 million UK and global companies, over 60 million patents and more. With a Reader Pass you can access all of these resources for free before or after your workshop (or in the break if you can’t keep away!) and get your business ahead of the competition.