You’re a freelancer or founder of a micro-business, your customers are other businesses and you’re wondering?
- How on earth should I be engaging with my prospective customers right now?
- Should I be reaching out to new ones in this climate?
- What if I’m being perceived as someone taking advantage of a crises situation?
Then sign up to Plan Don’t Panic: 3 Proven Business-to-Business Sales Strategies that work in times of crises, webinar, in partnership with the British Library.
Your thinking from two months ago won’t help you move forward and win opportunities
It requires a rethink. In this interactive 45 minute strategy coaching session, you will get clear and rethink your sales activities so you can create opportunities for now and the future.
After the Plan Don’t Panic session you will
- Identify how you can create value for your clients and customers
- Avoid falling behind by creating for the future, while identifying your best opportunities today
- Gain clarity on the first three actions you can take to move forward
- Strategies to deepen relationships with existing customers
- The sales activity metrics to measure in the current situation
This is ideal for you if:
- You’re a freelancer, consultant or micro-business owner with existing clients
- You know who your target clients are, and have a pipeline of potential clients but unsure how to move forward with them
Who will lead your webinar?
Anis Qizilbash is creator of Mindful Selling, she’s helped leaders, teams and entrepreneurs sell more with less stress. Through her books, coaching and keynote speaking around the world, she’s using her mindfulness practitioner and +20 years in sales to help founders and freelancers grow their sales doing what they love, by being themselves and without being salesy.
She’s experienced selling business-to-business in dotcom crash in the late 90s, 9/11, and 2008 financial crises selling to the banking sector. In this webinar she will share ways to help you work through challenging times and win sales.
After the session you’ll have clarity on what you should be doing now to make the most of opportunities while preparing for business when it resumes real soon.
Where? Webinar. This webinar is held by a third party and not by the British Library
Day: Tuesday 11th August
Time: 11am to 11:45am
How long: 45 minutes
Book your seat now
Don’t forget we have over £5m worth of online market reports from top publishers Mintel, Frost & Sullivan, Euromonitor amongst others, company data for over 144 million UK and global companies, over 60 million patents and more. With a Reader Pass you can access all of these resources for free before or after your workshop (or in the break if you can’t keep away!) and get your business ahead of the competition.