The Business Model Canvas (BMC) is the ideal tool to set out your company’s objectives. In this webinar, Pete Schonbeck (Productschön Business Advice) will take you through the fundamental considerations for launching a business.
Through attending this webinar, you will gain a much better understanding of how to effectively position your business for growth. Topics will be:
- The benefits you are delivering to your customers by exploring the Value Proposition Canvas
- Defining your Customer Relationships and how to attract them to your business offer
- How to reach your desired customers (Via routes to market or Channels)
- How to generate sales, and which pricing model to adopt via your Revenue Streams
- Which Key Activities you need to excel at in order to optimise how you serve your customers
- Which Key Resources to employ (For example, staff skills, facilities and business tools)
- How to formulate your Cost Structure in terms of cost of goods/services provided and margins achieved
- Which Key Partners are going to be important in assisting the promotion of the business
- Lastly, we will discuss the implications if your target customer within your Customer Segments was to change to a different profile and the consequential impact on the model, so you can diversify to attract incremental opportunities.
About your speaker:
Pete Schonbeck set up Productschön Business Advice to work with both new and established businesses including fashion creatives, artists, service industry professionals and a multitude of online and offline line businesses in the food and beverage, tech, furniture, beauty, travel, sports and well-being sectors. He has been a delivery partner of the Library’s Business & IP Centre for more than seven years.
Pete is an internationally experienced merchant who has worked in Retail and Wholesale for internationally recognised brands such as Levi Strauss, Tommy Hilfiger and Timberland. He also ran his own fashion retail business.
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.