The promise of digital marketing is that you’ll attract lots of new customer, and increase sales. The reality is that digital marketing is a minefield for many small business owners.
There are digital marketing strategies that consistently work well, but deciding which ones are right for your business can be overwhelming. During this webinar, you’ll learn tried and tested marketing strategies that deliver results for entrepreneurs who work with Grow.
This webinar builds on the knowledge and skills gained in Part 1 and also includes links to further useful resources and websites.
There will be a 30-minute marketing Q&A at the end of the session.
This webinar will cover:
- The fundamentals of Google Ads. After this webinar, you’ll understand if Google Ads is right for your business and whether you should do it yourself or hire someone else
- See real-life Google Ads campaign results and learn the basics of setting up a Google Ads campaign.
- Learn about research with 14,000 businesses on the impact of blogging on their web traffic and business enquiries. You’ll understand the science of getting evergreen traffic from blogging
- We’ll introduce you to the ‘long tail blogging strategy’ and the step-by-step approach to blogging we use at Grow that brings thousands of unique visitors to our website each month
- Find out what content works best for generating more web traffic and increasing sales. This webinar will help you clarify what content you must be creating regularly and the best format for your content by sharing lots of successful examples
- Many small business owners don’t realise that to be successful on Facebook and Instagram, it’s worth paying to advertise.
- Facebook is now one of the world’s most powerful advertising platforms. Learn what adverts work best on Facebook and Instagram, and how to target your ideal customer using Facebook Ads. Alasdair will signpost you to the best Facebook Ads courses to learn the basics. After this webinar, you’ll never think about sharing on Facebook in the same way and you’ll know whether Facebook advertising is right for your business.
Reset. Restart is being delivered by the British Library’s Business & IP Centre. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre, who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.
About your speaker
Alasdair has helped hundreds of businesses scale-up by dramatically improving their marketing and has taught digital marketing to thousands of entrepreneurs over the last decade.
Alasdair’s expertise is in using digital marketing to win new customers. He’s also taught marketing on the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme and at the School For Social Entrepreneurs, as well as teaching and consulting internationally.
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.