Do you want to use technology to enhance your business, but don’t know where to begin?
Many tasks can be streamlined with technology, but, if it doesn’t come easy to you, it can be a daunting prospect. Do you want to use tech in your business to help you grow, add capacity, offer a slicker customer experience or take your business to the next level and further your reach but just don’t know how? We will give you the practical information and confidence to understand what’s involved and demystify the jargon.
With us, you’ll learn more about the key dos and don'ts to be aware of before diving into the world of tech!
For businesses with an online presence, this session will help you to:
- Understand the skills and tools for getting a website, web application, or mobile application built
- Gain practical knowledge about programming languages and development processes
- Learn the relevant jargon to get yourself up-to-speed, so that you’re familiar with the terms and terminology to communicate your needs clearly
- Learn how to hire and successfully manage a relationship with a developer, and how to stay on track with the development of a digital product
- Explore options and alternatives with tools to help you “Do It Yourself” and minimise costs, rather than hiring a developer to assist you.
Absolutely no technical knowledge or experience is required; this session is designed for non-technical people!
There will also be a chance to ask your own questions and to get some follow-up time with our expert.
About your speaker
Kay KukoyiKay Kukoyi CSM FITOL is a software delivery specialist, global tech start-up mentor, author and speaker. She has written five books for entrepreneurs and SMEs, and has been recognised on the #IB100, the Financial Times and Inclusive Boards list of the 100 Most Influential BAME Leaders in the UK Technology Sector.
Kay is the CEO and Founder of Purposeful Group, an international community and centre for learning focused on entrepreneurship, technology and digital skills training. The company supports and empowers career starters, builders and digital upskillers, and supports entrepreneurs around the world through its bestselling books, professional mentoring, and specialist workshops and programmes.
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.