Want to know the most important sustainability trends for your business?
Using the latest insights from global market researchers Mintel, our trends expert presenter and author of its annual Sustainability Barometer, Richard, will concisely summarise the key conclusions for how to embed sustainability in your business. Our session will help you have a strong social impact and an attractive brand to green customers.
We can help you get a competitive edge with a focus on these topics:
- How you sell sustainability to consumers
- The sustainability drivers of consumer buying behaviours
- How behaviours and attitudes have changed in the past 12 months and the impacts of COP26 and the war in Ukraine
- How to learn from the best brands
- The latest news on emissions, measuring carbon footprints and waste reduction
- Power of using the right language in describing your sustainable practices and priorities
- How sustainability in the UK compares across the world.
After a fact-packed presentation, there will be time to stay online to ask your questions.
You can access Mintel data for free in Business & IP Centres in libraries across the country. Expert staff in your closest BIPC are there to help you identify the information you need to inform key decisions as you build your business.
About your speaker
Richard Cope, Senior Trends Consultant at Mintel
Richard has two decades of experience in market research and futurology, helping clients to apply Trends strategically to their business, covering issues as diverse as carbon offsetting, urbanisation, sustainable packaging and the world’s ageing population. He is a graduate of the University of Cambridge Business Sustainability Management programme and the author of Mintel’s annual global sustainability surveys.
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.