There are digital marketing strategies that consistently work well, but deciding which ones are right for your business can be overwhelming.
During this webinar, you’ll learn tried and tested marketing strategies that work day in day out for entrepreneurs who work with Grow.
There will be dozens of links in the workshop slides to blogs, videos, software and other marketing resources.
This workshop will cover:
- Learning each element of your inbound marketing funnel so you can immediately apply it to your website. This will help you convert more of your precious website traffic into enquiries and sales.
- Find out seven email marketing hacks so your email marketing gets opened, makes sales, and becomes the cornerstone of your marketing strategy it deserves.
- You’ll use Grow’s email marketing assessment tool to see exactly what you need to do to improve your email marketing.
- Learn basic keyword research to uncover how many customers are searching for your products and services online.
- We’ll do live SEO keyword research during the webinar and Alasdair will recommend the best software to use.
- Learn the three key things you must do for long-term SEO success. They are more straightforward than you might think.
About your speaker
Alasdair has helped hundreds of businesses scale-up by dramatically improving their marketing and has taught digital marketing to thousands of entrepreneurs over the last decade.
Alasdair’s expertise is in using digital marketing to win new customers. He’s also taught marketing on the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme and at the School For Social Entrepreneurs, as well as teaching and consulting internationally.
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.