Open to all UK business owners, our Reset. Restart programme is here to help you transform, future-proof or grow your business through the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond. This is one of free webinars you can join as part of the programme to receive practical, jargon-free training and advice. Visit bl.uk/reset to find out more.
Technology is ever-changing and while it can improve your productivity inordinately, you need the know-how of how to make it work for you and your business. This webinar aims to improve your productivity as a business owner using a range of free and low-cost tools and tech.
During this workshop we will explore a number of opportunities to lighten your workload and to help you work more efficiently, so you have more time to work on your business, and not in it. We’ll talk about useful strategies and processes that can help you move your business forward, and help it to run like a well-oiled machine.
This workshop will cover:
- working practices that will help you get the most out of your working day
- the best tools for customer communication
- consideration of different ways to manage your money
- exploring a range of marketing, business development and social media tools to help you build your business online
During the session we’ll also be touching on personal organisation, and by the end of the workshop, you will have new tools and strategies that you can put to work within your business, to help you work smarter and to reduce manual labour.
- Excellent - amazing overview of the tech out there we could make use of. Half of these things I had never heard of so it has really broadened my horizons.
- This session was very informative, great speaker and with lots of knowledge.
- Very useful lists of programs to use, tips for LinkedIn were also very useful.
About your speaker
Kay Kukoyi is a Software Delivery Specialist, global tech startup mentor, author, speaker, and lecturer.
She has written 5 books for entrepreneurs and SMEs, including an Amazon international bestseller, and has been recognised on the #IB100, the Financial Times and Inclusive Boards list of the 100 Most Influential BAME Leaders in the UK Technology Sector.
Kay is the CEO and Founder of Purposeful Group
, which encompasses multiple brands that support and empower thousands of entrepreneurs around the world to start their businesses the SMART way through books, mentoring, masterclasses, and programmes.
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.