This workshop will cover:
- the key jargon
- using a case study to help you get clear on your cash position
- best ways to manage cashflow including making sure you get a salary
- how to budget both for the business and yourself
- online accounting tools to help you
- how to get financial help
- establishing routines for more robust finances
- It's an amazing helpful session! Thank you very much for the knowledge. Finances and mathematics are my weakness. Johnny explained things well and gave us confidence. I feel ok for not understanding enough, and not to feel overwhelmed in the session. I am looking forward to receiving the record video link, so my little brain can go through the session again and again.
- The host was great, he inspired me to be more confident and explained the session in a way that I know what my next steps should be.
- Really useful and easy to understand content. A very good starting point for getting things in order. Thanks! Will be checking out the other webinars too.
About your speaker
Johnny Martin FCA is the Numbers Coach – an experienced Finance Director and BIPC partner who now passionately demystifies business numbers and jargon. He is the author of the highly acclaimed book “Understanding Your Business Finances” and his workshops have been awarded “High Impact” status by Global Entrepreneurship Week.
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.