Obtaining funding to launch and grow your business has always been one of the greatest challenges for entrepreneurs. And now, it’s a even more complex challenge than ever, with the Coronavirus pandemic changing the world economy and the way we do business. But we are beginning to see new opportunities emerging.
In this session, funding expert Paul Grant (The Funding Game) will help you discover routes to capital that you may not have heard of before, and decide on the best approaches for your business.
Included in the session will be specific advice on the latest government loans and support initiatives, and how to take advantage of angel investment and crowdfunding.
- how the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the funding landscape
- where to find the best opportunities for securing capital quickly
- which sectors are currently active for capital, and which are not
- how to set the correct level of funding for your stage of growth
- the most effective way to apply for the relevant grants now available
- the safest and easiest way to secure debt funding
- how raising equity capital works at the right valuation
- the three main approaches to crowdfunding
- case studies
- and an opportunity to ask your specific questions.
About your speaker
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.