This workshop will cover:
- current consumer trends
- the growth in online and mobile device use
- which markets are performing particularly well in the pandemic how social and environmental aspects are shaping our world
- how businesses have adapted to help the UK and the world economy fight back against the virus
- the impact of Brexit and how you can prepare
- I think Pete held a fantastic, insightful session. I really appreciate that he allows attendees to interact and a platform to also communicate their skills and experiences within the session. I left this session with a lot of food for thought and felt much more focused on my business start-up goals.
- This was such a brilliant workshop, it's the second time I have come on it. It is that good!
- Excellent. Very informative, personal and professional session. Thank you.
About your speaker
Pete Schonbeck (Productschön Business Advice), offers quality and popular business advice and coaching. Pete is a creative industry focussed business adviser. He was part of a London based business advisory team with LSBC, and now provides business insights and strategy support for both new and established businesses. These include fashion creatives, artists, service industry professionals and a multitude of online and offline businesses in the food & beverage, tech, furniture, beauty, travel, sports and well-being sectors.
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.