This marketing workshop is full of examples of UK entrepreneurs who are beating the odds and winning new customers with innovative marketing strategies.
- real life examples of how UK entrepreneurs are successfully marketing their businesses during COVID
- ideas and inspiration you can apply to your own business
- a simple growth hack that will instantly help you see where the biggest opportunities are right now in your business and which could help you change how you think about your future business strategy forever.
- using practical examples and research to learn how to approach your email marketing with new eyes
- a look at research that helps shine a light on what your customers are looking for in terms of email marketing and how to hit the right tone.
- how to hire amazing freelancers to help you grow
- what works and doesn’t work on social media to build your brand, particularly during the time of COVID
- how to use social media effectively, based on the latest research.
- The content was relevant and interesting. I was inspired to look at some new marketing strategies' and to access supports that I was not aware could assist me in building a customer base.
- A great session packed with useful information for small businesses especially during this new trading environment we find ourselves in.
- Very insightful with lots of useful hints, tips and examples!
About your speaker
Alasdair has helped hundreds of businesses scale-up by dramatically improving their marketing and has taught digital marketing to thousands of entrepreneurs over the last decade.
Alasdair’s expertise is in using digital marketing to win new customers. He’s also taught marketing on the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme and at the School For Social Entrepreneurs, as well as teaching and consulting internationally.
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.