Consumer behaviours and needs are shaped by the world we live in. And so when the world goes through a colossal change, what people are looking for in their products and services follows suit. This webinar focuses on the importance of asking the critical question of what your customer actually wants or, maybe more importantly, what they need. We will discuss how we frame this question and how to go about solving it. We will look at different examples of creative thinking methods and how they can be used to deliver solutions.
This workshop will cover:
- design thinking or how to focus in on the problem you need to solve
- creating the right team
- how to generate as many ideas as possible
- how to turn ideas into concepts
- what filters to apply and when
- what is the development process and when to prototype?
- how to go about testing at each stage.
- A great way to focus in on your customer needs and wants, and how to think and frame the solution. A really well planned and fascinating presentation.
- Very informative. Lots of new ground for me so it was good to become acquainted with the topics.
- The best webinar I've attended yet, thank you!
About your speaker
Stefan is an award-winning designer, specialising in invention, product design and manufacture. Before establishing Bang Creations in 1999, he was responsible for boys’ toys at Hasbro EU, working on brands including Action Man, Star Wars and Nerf. Through Bang Creations, he has worked with global teams to generate innovative, yet commercial products and get them to market. Stefan is a named inventor on over 25 granted patents and has licenced dozens of ideas across a variety of industries.
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.