- how to pivot to more sustainable business practices
- the best methods for reducing our waste
- sharing business assets that can help local communities
- case studies of businesses who went green and remained successful
- how increasing our social impact can improve long-term sustainability
About your speaker
Tonisha Tagoe is a Cannes award-winning Film and Television producer, academic, executive coach, start-up consultant and mother. Over the past 15 years, she has worked with successful individuals including Robert Greene, Michael Essen, James Caan and produced evergreen content for various media powerhouses such as Start-Up Loans, BET UK, Metro Bank and the MOBO Awards. Tonisha is currently a work-based Learning Lecturer specialising in the development of entrepreneurs.
After the webinar:
The Reset Restart programme is being delivered by libraries across the country that are part of the British Library Business & IP Centre National Network. We may share your data with your nearest regional Business & IP Centre who may contact you to offer follow-up support as part of the programme.