During the webinar we will cover:
- Finding time
- Ten ways into creative writing
- How everyday life can contribute to your writing life
- Sharing your writing passion with your children so you both do some creative writing!
- Some great resources you can explore after the session
- Next steps for when the creative spark has been ignited
Melissa wrote a book called 100 Things to do while breastfeeding and has mostly done her writing around her kids (now eight and five). She guest blogged on creativity + kids for Mslexia writing magazine, did a Creative Writing PhD with two kids in tow and is now a full-time self-published author with 13 books to her name, 11 of which were written with children around. Nope, not super-woman. Just loves writing and wants to make sure you can do your writing if you yearn for it.
- Enjoyed Melissa’s personal experience and all of the practical experience.
- Picked up so many great ideas – can’t wait to put them into practice!
- Most enjoyed your enthusiasm and the feeling that you genuinely care.