In this practical workshop, all the key issues are covered to help you make your product idea a reality.
Are you involved or interested in invention, product development, patents, intellectual property or product commercialisation? – then this workshop is for you.
Hosted by Bang Creations Limited, the renowned product development specialist, and London IP patent & trademark attorneys, these creative, popular and monthly workshops aim is to inform, inspire and support early stage businesses and individuals involved in any aspect of invention, product development and commercialisation.
The result will be clear, useful and tangible information, processess and advice that can be applied to your business or used to address your specific product development issues.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Project planning
- Marketing and research & how this influence product design
- The differences between invention, design and innovation
- Idea creation
- Product design, development, costing, prototyping and margin
- Manufacture or licence?
- Can you protect your idea with a patent or registered design?
- Will your idea infringe any third-party IP rights?
- Patent & design filing strategies and tactics.
- IP ownership issues
Further information may be found on the Bang Creations and London IP websites.
If the event does not have the minimum number of attendees then we reserve the right to cancel and you will be notified 2 days before the event, and have the option to change to a future workshop.