A free day of essential, values-driven business and development talks led by inspiring women.
Ahead of our Inspiring Entrepreneurs: Work Like A Woman with Mary Portas event, we’re marking the release of Mary’s game-changing new book by hosting a very special day of skills-sharing, motivation and insight led by some of the most inspiring women in business we know.
Brush up on your business and leadership skills, make new connections and realign with your core values at a range of talks including:
- The Storytelling Business: Historical fiction writer Melissa Addey shows us how we can use our personal narrative to craft a compelling business story that helps us engage authentically with funders, customers, colleagues and new audiences.
- The Listening Leader: The Radical Entrepreneur Amy Tez is a professional actress who now helps entrepreneurs and business leaders communicate with power, conviction and clarity. In this empowering talk she explores how true leadership comes from knowing when to stop talking, and listening in a meaningful and powerful way.
- The Mindful Entrepreneur: Life coach and creator of the ‘Mindful Sales’ method Anis Qizilbash teaches us how we can transform our mental readiness, becoming more creative and productive and avoiding excess negative thoughts stifling our productivity. Learn how ‘busy-ness’ derails business, breath can be the difference between success and failure and how everyday mindfulness leads to enhanced clarity, creative and productivity, in this enlightening and inspiring talk.
- The Heroines of Hollywood: Marketing expert and journalist Kimberly Davis reveals the woman behind some of the most important cultural, economic and technological advances of the past century. You already know the names, now discover the incredible stories of how these women changed the world, and what their success can teach you about your life in the here and now.
- The Purposeful Career: Emine Rushton is Wellbeing Director at Psychologies – the UK’s biggest and best-selling publication for mindful living and Founder of The Balance Plan and conscious consultancy Leaf Create. In this motivating talk, Emine shares her insight and experience of how businesses can grow authentically and holistically by putting purpose and value at the heart of strategy and forging a path that mirrors ethical values.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn new skills, reinvigorate your purpose and values and start harnessing your business potential by ‘working like a woman’.
The content at this event will all be delivered by our inspirational women partners, but of course men are very welcome to attend.
This event is free to attend and lunch and light refreshments will be provided.
Please note that tickets to the evening event Inspiring Entrepreneurs: Work Like A Woman with Mary Portas are not included in registration, and need to be purchased separately.