If you have an idea, are a public library or are interested in joining the Living Knowledge Network, we'd like to hear from you.
Do you have an idea?
If you are an organisation with a visionary idea about how you could benefit public library users around the UK we’d like to hear from you.
Are you a public library?
If you’re a UK public library service then you can benefit from the work of the Network in a number of ways including hosting a live screening or lending your expertise for a skills-exchange day or webinar. Please contact us to find out more.
Would you like to join the Living Knowledge Network?
Key information for potential Network partners:
- To apply you must be an out-of-London public library
- The current resourcing of the Living Knowledge Network means that expansion will be incremental with a maximum of three new partners per year
- The Living Knowledge Network closely aligns with the Business & IP Network and application from current or future BIPC partners will be favoured
- The Network will review applications annually based on criteria including geographic spread and commitment to innovation. Decisions on joining will be made at the Steering Group meetings
- Applications for new Network partners for the next financial year (2020/21) close on 10th July 2020.
If you are interested in becoming a partner, have any general queries or would like to find out more please contact us.