Digital learning to support the professional development of public library teams. Explore the latest free webinars.
Producing Online Events for Libraries
Explore this series to glean some inspiration and practical tips on how to run inclusive online events.
- Online Event Production with Storyhouse
- Using Poetry to Engage Digital Audiences - featuring poet and performer Liv Torc in collaboration with National Poetry Day
More information about Liv Torc and Project Haiflu
Navigating the New Unknown: Libraries Services Return
This series focuses on supporting libraries with planning reopening, using case studies from Denmark.
- Stories from Denmark Part II with Christian Lauersen, director of libraries in Roskilde Municipality, Denmark
- Stories from Denmark Part I with Marie Oestergaard, library director of Aarhus Public Libraries
Wellbeing and Resilience: Library Services Resume
Discover strategies for approaching this period of transition with creative consultant Lawrence Becko, aimed at building resilience.
- Wellbeing Series Part I: Navigating the Return to the New Unknown
- Part II Return to the New Unknown: Resilience for Library Professionals
The digital engagement series is a three-part programme which delves into good marketing practice for libraries, as well as tips and strategies for engaging with library audiences through social media. Presented by Ned Potter, an academic liaison librarian at the University of York, and a trainer for organisations including the Bodleian and the NHS.
- Part 1: Building engagement on Twitter during the pandemic
- Part 2: A jargon-free introduction to Library Marketing and Communication
- Part 3: Engaging users with Facebook and Instagram
Working Well Remotely
This three-part series was developed in collaboration with creative consultant Lawrence Becko and was aimed at promoting wellbeing for library staff adjusting to this period of dramatic change and uncertainty.