- Curator, Emerging Media, Contemporary British Publications
- Cultural history of conflict; tools and methodologies to disseminate ideas, information and resources
I cut my teeth as a reference librarian, dabbled in research and tinkered with social media: all with the goal of connecting people and knowledge.
As well as curating British publications and emerging media, I have also worked with North American official publications and international organisations collections. In May 2015 I transferred to Contemporary British Collections as curator for Emerging Media.
- 'The British Library, Europeana 1914-1918 and the Memorialization of the Great War' e-British Library Journal, Article 1, 2018
- 'Cinderella Collections: History of Official Publications Collection in the British Library', in Službene publikacije i državne informacije u knjižnicama Republike Hrvatske (2014) (Published in Croatian)
- '#Lady GaGa’s Breakfast: Social Media as A Curator’s Tool', ALISS Quarterly, 7 (2011)
- '‘This a private shindy or can any bloke join in?’: Why neutral Irish volunteered for service in the British Forces during the Second World War', The Irish Sword, 28 (2011)
- 'The British Library’s European Documentation Centre: Connecting Researchers & Connecting Researchers', ALISS Quarterly, 5 (2010)
- 'The European Documentation Centre at the British Library: An Appraisal of the Last Year', French Studies Library Group, 5 (2008-09)