- Professor of Design and Innovation, Goldsmith’s University
What can people expect from your workshops?
“My workshop will help businesses on the programme to adopt an innovative mindset and apply product and service innovation to their business. We will explore market testing and proof of concept, audience analysis and user centred innovation, supporting your business to be successful and grow.
• Building a technological and social timeline
• Future casting in the short and long term
• Generating and presenting a story.
• Visual thinking
• Beginnings of prototyping narratives of products
• Consideration of audience and context of new products and services
• Developing an innovative mind set
• Creative approaches to innovation
• Encouraging prototyping of ideas for an agile approach.”
What’s the one BIPC resource you love to recommend to people?
“A BIPC resource I love to recommend are the introductory webinars which are available for free, they're brilliant and give your business a starting point to explore a whole range of areas to help you thrive and grow.”
Your best piece of business advice?
“FAIL only means first attempt in learning.”