- Published date:
The British Library’s mission is to make our intellectual heritage available to everyone for research, inspiration and enjoyment and to be the most open, creative and innovative institution of its kind.
Everyone Engaged is one of the British Library’s five major portfolios supporting the delivery of our Living Knowledge vision.
What we will do
By the time of our 50th anniversary in 2023, we want the British Library to be:
- Accessible to everyone, regardless of their background or location
- Places everyone can visit for research, inspiration and enjoyment
- An organisation where everyone could see themselves working
Areas of focus for Everyone Engaged are:
- Community Engagement – we will build relationships of mutual understanding with our local communities
- UK Engagement – we will bring the British Library closer to people across the UK
- Access and Inclusion – we will be open and accessible to audiences with specific needs
- Our People – Our staff will engage with the Everyone Engaged ethos and we will be a place where anyone could see themselves working
For more information please contact email@example.com
Share this page
Please consider the environment before printing