We’re working hard at both our sites to make sure everyone can visit us safely.
We recommend pre-booking to visit our galleries and for our events in St Pancras, but you don’t need to book to visit the Reading Rooms at either of our sites.
Plan your visit
Check our opening hours before you visit.
Find out more about booking:
- An appointment to renew your Reader Pass
- An appointment to become a new Reader
- An event, at the Library or online.
Keeping everyone safe
- Please consider others as you move around our buildings. You may wish to wear a face covering when speaking with others or in a crowded space
Our toilets are open with regular, enhanced cleaning. All our spaces are regularly cleaned and you’ll find hand sanitiser stations throughout the Library
If you feel unwell, please don’t come to the Library. You can reschedule your booked visit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being considerate of others and keeping everyone safe while you’re here.
Visiting St Pancras, London
- Our Piazza is open to everyone, so you can enter by any gate and make your way to the main entrance
- You’ll need to pass through security and they may need to check your bag but will do so with minimal contact
- You can bring small bags into the Library, and our Cloakroom and Lockers are open if you need to use them. We don’t have space for big bags or luggage, so please don’t bring these
- Our shops are all open, as well as Origin Coffee on Euston Road and in our Entrance Hall, and the Terrace Restaurant on Floor 1
Breastfeeding is welcome in any part of the building, but if you would prefer a private space please let a member of staff know
If you’re coming to an event in our Knowledge Centre Theatre you can enter by any gate, and the Knowledge Centre has its own entrance opposite the Last Word café. If you’re coming to a Late, please enter through the main entrance.
If you have a disability or access requirements
- Please let us know before you visit by emailing email@example.com
- When you arrive, make yourself known to Security staff who will arrange assistance
- If you will be accompanied by an assistant or carer, they will also need a Reader Pass to use our Reading Rooms
- Find out more about accessibility at the Library
Our Customer Services team can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01937 546546.
We're good to go
We’ve been awarded the Industry Standard mark which means we are following government and industry COVID-19 guidelines to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Share this page
Please consider the environment before printing