Reader Pass holders can access a small number of the resources we subscribe to on a personal device.
- Published date:
The Library provides access to a small number of our electronic resources on personal devices.
These resources are made available subject to our terms and conditions and the British Library does not guarantee the availability of these resoruces.
UK copyright and intellectual property law applies when you use these resources.
Some publishers have stipulated additional conditions of use which are available from links adjacent to the resource listing. Please review these before accessing the resources.
If you breach conditions your Reader Pass will be suspended, or cancelled. The rights owner might also seek legal sanctions.
- Biblioboard [review publisher's conditions]
- British Online Archives all collections including: [review publisher's conditions]
- BBC Handbooks and Listener Research
- Colonial and Missionary records
- Communist Party of Great Britain
- Political History
- Credo Reference
- The following Clarivate databases:
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (Part of Web of Science)
- Biosis Citation Index
- Current Contents Connect
- Data Citation Index
- Derwent Innovations Index
- Journal Citation Reports
- Web of Science Core Collection
- Zoological Records
- The following Readex collections: [review publisher's conditions]
- African American Newspapers Series 1, 1827-1998
- African American Newspapers Series 2, 1827-1998
- American Broadsides and Ephemera
- American State Papers, 1789-1838
- Caribbean Newspapers 1718-1876
- Early American Imprints, Series I: Evans 1639-1800
- Early American Newspapers, Series 1
- Foreign Broadcast Information Service. Daily Reports 1941-1950, 1974-1996
- Latin American Newspapers Series 1, 1805-1922
- Latin American Newspapers Series 2, 1822-1922
- Rand Daily Mail 1902-1985
- South Asian Newspapers 1864-1922
- US Congressional Serial Set Digital Edition, 1817-1994
- World newspaper Archive: African Newspapers, 1800-1922
For comments about this service: Feedback form
For enquiries about British Library resources: British Library Reference Team