Prints, drawings and photographs are vulnerable to damage through handling and use. Watch our video to see the tools and techniques you should use to keep them in good condition.
- Published date:
When handling prints, drawings and photographs, make sure you:
- handle them as little as possible
- avoid touching their surface
- have enough space to work in and any tools to hand
- replace mount covers and protective interleaving
- don’t remove items from protective sleeves.
Watch our video
Our video guide shows the best ways to handle:
- prints photos
- loose prints and drawings
- mounted prints and drawings
- photographs in protective sleeves
- unprotected photographs
- photograph albums.